Visit 2 fantastic WA destinations on a private charter easy day trip. Start the day with a relaxing morning at Penguin island, followed by lunch in Kings Park, time to wander Fremantle, plus a stop at the iconic Cottesloe Beach!
Highlights of the tour:
- Penguins – Ferry ride to Penguin Island to see the Penguins feed, amazing beaches and spectacular views
- Kings Park – Lunch at a cafe in beautiful Kings Park
- Perth sight seeing – Bus Tour around Perth City to see the key sights
- Fremantle – Venture around the bustling streets of Fremantle including the Cappuccino Strip
- Cottesloe Beach – Visit to the iconic Indiana Tea House on Cottesloe beach
Tour length – Approx. 10.5 hours (Pick up time – 7.30am; Drop off time – 6.00pm)
– Travel South to Penguin Island, which lies within the wildlife sanctuary zone of the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park – www.penguinisland.com.au
– Browse for a while in Rockingham Wild Encounters Gift Shop before taking the ferry from Mersey Point Jetty.
– We make our way to the Discovery Centre to learn all about the Island’s most famous residents – the Little Penguins. The penguin feedings are presented by one of the rangers and lasts about 20 mins.
– Return to Perth where you will enjoy lunch in one of the delightful cafes in Kings Park.
– A visit to Kings Park with spectacular views of Perth City and the Swan River, then reflect whilst wandering round the Kings Park War Memorial
– Walk in the treetops on Federation Walkway in Kings Park
– After lunch we set off on a tour of the city which includes: Barrack St Jetty, the Swan Bell Tower, Chinatown, Northbridge, The Perth Mint, W.A.C.A.,The Crown Casino complex and the Swan River.
– Heading out of Perth we make our way along the banks of the Swan River to Fremantle. Its streets buzz with the song of buskers, the side walks fill with a wild collection of art and music floats out from trendy cafes & bars.
– We go walk-about to see Fisherman’s Wharf, the Cappuccino Strip and the amazing view from Monument Hill.
– Our bus now travels to Cottesloe, which is famous for it’s superb beach and terraced lawns overlooking the Indian Ocean, before heading back to Perth.