THIS FANTASTIC 6 DAY PERTH HOLIDAY PACKAGE INCLUDES AN OVERNIGHT PINNACLES EXPERIENCE, A DOLPHIN CRUISE, FREMANTLE SHOPPING AND EXPLORING, CAVERSHAM WILDLIFE PARK & MORE!
FROM $989 per person
This holiday package is perfect for a group of family and friends and includes:
Includes hotel or apartment accommodation of your choice
Lunches and tastings* included unless specified below
Private, chauffeur driven, airport transfers to your hotel and back
Time to shop the Fremantle markets
This Private Holiday Package requires a minimum of 8 people and includes:
Private Airport Transfers to and from Perth Airport
4 Nights Hotel Accommodation nearby to Perth City (bed and breakfast)
1 Night Accommodation in Cervantes Holiday park (dinner, bed and breakfast included)
2 Day Overnight tours with Explore Tours Perth
1 Dolphin & Fremantle Day Tour
1 Caversham Wildlife Park Morning Visit
Complimentary 90 minute Perth Orientation Walking Tour (dependent on flight times)
Product Code: PINNACLESOVERNIGHT6DAY
This 6 Day Perth Package is available for private groups and includes:
We have a range of hotel accommodation options from 3* to 5* to suit all budgets and requirements. Further down this page, you will find more details about each hotel option.
Private Airport Transfers:
When you arrive at Perth Airport, you will be greeted by your private chauffeur driver who will take you to your chosen hotel.
Pinnacles, Caves & Star-gazing Overnight Tour
On the first day, we head to Yanchep National Park, where we explore the Koala Boardwalk, and glimpse the Western Grey Kangaroo grazing by the lake as an abundance of native birds perch in the woodland and wetlands. We also visit the caves at Yanchep to explore the fascinating world of underground limestone formations. Finally, we visit the Wangi Mia Meeting Place to discover the culture of the Noongar people of Western Australia’s southwest.
Next, the tour heads north for lunch in Lancelin, then it’s off to admire the pristine white Lancelin Sand Dunes. Sandboards are provided for those who wish to do sandboarding. We then head to Cervantes, your home for the night so you can get settled into your bedroom villa accommodation before we take you to the Pinnacles for a stunning sunset experience. The changing shadows make for stunning photos. We return to Cervantes for a Lobster beach barbeque under the stars.
After breakfast, you can experience any number of optional activities; relax at the pool, explore the coastline, enjoy sky-diving, sea-lion cruise, lobster boat pulling, snorkeling or a boat-ride. Enjoy lunch nearby to the ocean before stopping for the afternoon in Guilderton to explore the river estuary and beach. Keep your eyes peeled for an array of birdlife who call the area home. The tour then heads to the Guilderton lookout point before heading back to Perth and your hotel.
Dolphin Cruise & Fremantle Tour
This day tour visits Mandurah for a scenic Dolphin Cruise. Once back on land, we head to Fremantle for lunch at Ciccerellos (the iconic seafood restaurant) followed by a tour of Fremantle including sights such as The Round House, Fremantle Prison, Fremantle Markets & more.
Caversham Wildlife Park Morning
Experience the best of Aussie Wildlife on this morning shuttle to Caversham Wildlife Park. Get up close to iconic Aussie animals including Kangaroos, Wombats, Koalas and more. You can also enjoy an Aussie farm show and Penguins, Pelicans and more.
Entry to Yanchep National Park & Caves Tour
All transfers and transport on sightseeing tours
Entry into Caversham Wildlife Park
Entry into Nambung National Park – Pinnacles
Lunch and dinner on day 1 and breakfast and dinner on day 2 of the Pinnacles overnight tour
CITY LIGHTS HOTEL 3*
Citylights Hotel is a newly opened Perth hotel and holds a convenient location in the heart of Northbridge, just minutes away from the vibrant nightlife, cultural experiences and a wide range of dining options that Perth Northbridge has to offer. Guests are able to enjoy an easy access to a supermarket just across the road. This hotel is a 10-minute walk to Perth City with There is a Blue Cat stop behind us and the Perth train station is less than 10 minutes away. All rooms featuring Wi-Fi access.
CROWN PROMENADE HOTEL 4.5*
Contemporary style meets traditional service at Crown Promenade Perth- a luxury hotel in Perth offering modern rooms, world class service and state of the art facilities. Just moments away from the CBD and the Crown Entertainment Complex, you’re never far from the action.
CROWN TOWERS 5*
The pinnacle of luxury in Perth’s hotel offerings, Crown Towers Perth’s guest rooms and suites boast unparalleled city views. Intelligently designed with the latest in luxury hotel technology and hosting Crown Towers’ renowned service, guests will have the opportunity to experience hotel indulgence in Perth unlike any other.
CROWN METROPOL 5*
The distinct contemporary style, uncompromising attention to detail and unrivalled customer service, is what sets the Crown Metropol apart from other luxury hotels and accommodation in Perth.
This 5* hotel is situated in the vibrant entertainment complex and located minutes from the city centre
PAN PACIFIC 5*
The Pan Pacific Perth Hotel is a 5 star conveniently located hotel; only moments away from the river and a short walk from the city’s main retail, dining and entertainment precincts.
- Short walk to the City Centre, shopping districts and entertainment;
- Outdoor swimming pool;
- Wifi available;
- Breakfast and dinner available in the hotel restaurant.
|8-9 people||10-11 people||12-13 people||14+ people|
|City Lights Hotel 3* (pp)||From $989||From $949||From $979||From $979|
|Pan Pacific Perth 5* (pp)||From $1259||From $1219||From $1189||From $1189|
Other hotel options are available on request
- Arrive in Perth (flight not included in price) where you will be greeted by your private chauffeur/driver;
- Private transfers to your hotel (selected by you from the list below);
- Enjoy the remainder of day one at your leisure exploring central Perth.
- Your tour guide picks you up from your hotel at approximately 8am;
- Koalas and Kangaroos – Get up close to Koalas on the Koala Boardwalk at Yanchep National Park, home to Western Grey Kangaroos and a variety of native bird life
- Crystal Cave – Tour around the famous Crystal Cave in Yanchep National Park
- Aboriginal Experience – Find out all about Aboriginal Culture in Yanchep National Park
- Lunch – Fish and Chips Lunch by the sea in Lancelin
- Lancelin Sand Dunes – See the Sand Dunes and go Sandboarding in Lancelin (Sand boards provided for the adventurous explorers)
- Pinnacles at Sunset – Visit to the Nambung National Park to explore the amazing Pinnacles at their best, as the sun is going down and the shadows set across the desert
- Lobster BBQ dinner – Guests will be treated to a BBQ including freshly cooked Lobster by the beach
- Star Gazing Evening – After dinner spend the night looking up at the stars as you listen to the waves on the beach. During certain times of year guests will also enjoy a camp fire
Breakfast by the sea
Guests choose to either enjoy a cooked breakfast in the resort café or prepare their own breakfast in the kitchen of their chalet using packs provided
Guests can choose to relax by the pool or beach, go for a walk along the coast or choose to upgrade to one of the following activities:
- Additional activities (extra cost):
- Sky Diving over Jurien Bay
- Segway tour round Jurien Bay
- Snorkeling off the beach
- Sea Lion Cruise
- Hire bikes and enjoy a cycle along the coastal path
Lunch & Afternoon
- Lunch – after a morning relaxing by the pool or jumping out of a plane guests will get to enjoy lunch and talk about their experiences
- Guilderton – following lunch the tour heads south to explore the wonderful coastsal town of Guilderton
- Moore River Estuary – Once in Guilderton guests will have time to explore the unusual Moore River as it meets the Indian Ocean with a sand bar in between
- Guilderton look out point – following an exploration of the river the guests will get to enjoy views of the Indian Ocean from the lookout point
- This fun packed full day trip departs from Perth at 8.30am and heads south to Mandurah where you hop on board your Mandurah Cruise.
- Enjoy cruising around the Mandurah Waterways as you explore the estuary, riverside houses and pristine wetlands full of birdlife. There are between 75 and 100 bottlenose dolphins in the Mandurah waters who are very friendly and are often seen playing alongside the boat. Whilst there is a very good chance you will see dolphins, they are wild animals and sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Lunch at Cicerello, Fremantle
Cicerello’s has become a WA icon for fresh fish and chips. Situated right in the heart of the bay at Fremantle, enjoy a fish and chips lunch and beautiful waterfront views.
- Time to Explore Fremantle
After lunch, you can explore some of Fremantle’s unique heritage buildings in the Fremantle Roundhouse & Fremantle Prison. There is also time to explore the famous Fremantle markets and Bathers Beach.
- Cottesloe Beach
Walk along this iconic beach and Indiana Tea House, taking in the breathtaking views over the ocean.
The explorer bus returns back to Perth for approximately 5.30pm.
- Return transfers to the Wildlife Park around 30 minutes drive from central Perth
- Kangaroos – guests get up close to these Aussie icons as they walk amongst them and get to feed them from their hands
- Koalas – In the brand new Koala enclosure guests will get to meet a Koala, stroke them and have selfies with these lovely Aussie creatures
- Wombat & Friends – In this show guests will get to have their photo with a Wombat, hold a snake, stroke a possum and many more interactive experiences
- Aussie Farm Show – Whip cracking, Billy Tea Swinging, Sheep Shearing, Cow Milking and lots more in this interactive farm show
- Penguins, Pelicans and loads more – there are so many fantastic Australian animals to see and enjoy at Caversham
- Café and Souvenir Shop – once guests have finished with the animals they can enjoy a snack in the café or shop for souvenirs in the gift shop
Private Airport Transfers
– Depending on the time of your flight you may have time to spend at leisure in Perth
– Your chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel at the nominated time
– Travel in the comfort of your private vehicle as you make the approx. 30 minute journey out to the airport