Explore the fantastic WA wildflower carpet on a Private Charter 1 day Wildflower tour
- Relaxed and friendly day tour
- Local wildflower expert as your guide
- Lunch, morning tea and afternoon tea are included
- Scenic drives aplenty
- Lots of time to explore and take photos
From $169 per person
(depending on group size)
Get a group of friends, family, colleagues or club members together for a fantastic private charter trip to see some of WA’s amazing wildflowers.
We can take you to the wildflower destination of your choice from the Chittering Valley, Perth Hills, Peel region and more. Simply let us know where you would like to go when you send in your quotation request.
Lunch and morning tea will be included in your final price.
Highlights of the tour:
- Wildflower Expert – You will be led by a local expert and wildflower lover, who will provide insightful knowledge and stories
- Wildflower Spotting – Explore the WA countryside as you and your guide get up close to some of WA’s most beautiful wildflowers
- Morning Tea – Following the initial drive out of Perth you will get to stretch your legs as morning tea is served
- Lunch – Enjoy lunch with tea/coffee at a restaurant
- Afternoon tea – At the end of a great day you will get to enjoy afternoon tea
- Scenic Drives – Just a short distance out of Perth you will drive through stunning WA countryside.
The exact itinerary of the tour will not be known until the week before the tour, this is due to wildflower profusions being dependant on the weather conditions in the weeks and months leading up to the wildflower season.
Your wildflower expert, will be out checking for the best spots in the days and weeks before the tour to make sure they know where to take you.
Perth’s Wildflower Season
From June to November, WA flora comes alive with a blaze of brilliant colours and lush scents. A remarkable 12,000 plant species carpet the state and over 60% of these species are not found anywhere else in the world.
Learn more about Wildflowers in Western Australia
- Find out our pick of the Top Spots to see Wildflowers near Perth
- If you would like to know more about the Wildflowers of Western Australia you can head to the website of ‘The Wildflower Society of Western Australia’.
- For more information about Wildflowers that can be found in the Perth Hills click here and choose the time of year that you would like to visit Perth.
Wildflowers that can often be seen in the Perth surrounds:
- Woolly Head;
- Blue Devil;
- Pepper and Salt;
- Purple Flag;
- Pink Rainbow;
- Pink Enamel Orchid;
- Sun Orchids;
- Donkey Orchids;
- Lemon Scented Darwinia;
- And many many more…
Please note that sightings of specific wildflowers cannot be guaranteed but you will get to see a wide variety of different wildflowers
Such a great day out! I didn’t expect to have as much fun as I did. We got picked up around 7:30AM and finished up at 7:45PM. It was a full jam packed itinerary and i wouldn’t have skipped any of it.
One of the best tour experience. 10 amazing hours. The guide was very knowledgeable and informative. No question too difficult or too hard. She didn’t show us run of the mill everlastings but unusual and hard to find wildflowers and shared interesting flower anecdotes. The tour was on time, the guides and driver very professional. 3 superb meals!! We were spoilt for choice. Highly recommend. Good Value.
Pickup from Perth Train Station or Crown Resort (free parking at Crown Resort)
Air-conditioned comfortable, small-group buses with wildflower expert.
Relaxing morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea included in your tour