DAY TOURS FROM FREMANTLE HARBOUR CRUISE SHIPS
Customisable itineraries for 2-200 people. Drop off destinations include Perth Hotels, Fremantle Harbour or Perth airport.
The City of Perth and it's surrounding areas have some truely remarkable destinations. Simply hop aboard one of our Chief Explorer air conditioned buses and let our knowledgeable and friendly tour guides share their passion for our beautiful state with you.
Our tours from Fremantle are private charter tours, however, we are more than happy to work with you to advertise your tour itinerary on Cruise Critic to find more people who may be interested.
Here are a few suggestions of tour itineraries, but by no means all – we would love to hear your creative suggestions!
- Fremantle sightseeing – following pickup you will be driven round Fremantle to see the ‘must-see’ sights;
- Lunch in either Kings Park or a Swan Valley vineyard (lunch is included in the price of the tour – location dependent on pickup time);
- Kings Park – enjoy fantastic views looking down onto Perth city and the Swan River from the Kings Park War Memorial;
- Perth City sightseeing – drive around Perth to see the ‘must-see’ sights;
- Historic Guildford – see one of the first settlements in Western Australia along with some of the oldest buildings;
- Swan Valley Vineyard and Wine Tasting – visit a Swan Valley vineyard where you will get a chance to get up close to the vines and sample their range of wines;
- Visit to a Chocolate Factory– taste some of the best chocolate in Australia